WHERE TO HAVE LUNCH IN ACCRA
Having lunch with family and friends or celebrating some special event with a party at a restaurant or bar? Below are some of our favourite places to have lunch when in Accra.
- Concrete Jungle: if you’re looking for an oasis in the middle of Accra, then this new addition to the coffee shop line-up is for you! Choose from a selection of sandwiches, Ghanaian snack dishes and salads, enjoy the green and gold touches of this little gem on the outskirts of Cantonments. http://concretejungleaccra.com/
- Coco Lounge: has been around for a few years now, but still draws a good crowd for both lunch and dinner sittings. With a vibey, family-friendly atmosphere and a varied menu, this old favourite in the Stanbic Heights building is a great place to meet up! http://www.yoloxperiences.com/coco-lounge.aspx
- Zion Thai: is one of our favourite Thai restaurants in Accra! Try their famous Green Papaya salad or their delicious Pad Thai! As one of the most authentic Thai restaurants, it’s situated in the heart of Osu. With the rooftop section now open, enjoy your meal with the balmy sea breeze! 054 996 7644
- Kukun: a cute and cozy coffee shop with a delicious breakfast offering, is also great workspace for creative types in the trendy neighborhood of Nyaniba Estates. https://www.kukun.co/
- Theia Coffee House: situated in the suburb of Airport Residential, this lovely coffee shop sells everything from teas and coffees to cakes and sandwiches. 024 327 7215
- La Villa Boutique Hotel: is literally a haven in the middle of the chaos of Osu. https://www.lavillaghana.com/
- Santoku: remains a firm favourite for lovers of Japanese cuisine including sumptuous sushi in a chic setting, conveniently located in the Villagio apartments. http://www.yoloxperiences.com/santoku.aspx
- Urban Grill: has a cozy and welcoming ambience. Urban grill fuses African influences with contemporary grill house. Located at Icon house, Stanbic heights in Airport city. http://www.yoloxperiences.com/urban-grill.aspx
Make it a point to visit any of these exciting restaurants and bars when you are in Accra.